Monday 23 May 2011

Dad's father day card

This is going to be my Dad's father's day card as he is as 'vintage' as the car on the card is.  I always love crafting with forever friend bears there is something timeless about them I think.  I think it will also give a smile on his face as he is in hospital at the moment.  The decopage, paper and sentiment are from the good lige collectors pack, I have also used klodike blue coredination paper and gems from stash. 

I would like to enter the following card to the
Forever friend 'Vintage' challenge http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. love your card. Thank for joining us at FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,thanks for joining us at forever friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovey image on your card! Great job!

    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends! Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande x

    ReplyDelete