Sunday 15 May 2011

Forever friends monthly challenge of May

I adore forever friends so when I found this challenge I knew I had to enter.  My three colours are black, white and gold.  My three embellishments are the ribbon, flowers and gems. I have used three designer papers from the Black and Gold paper pack. I coloured the bear with copics and the heart with a Gold promarker.  If you like please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them.

I would like to enter the Forever friends monthly challenge of May http://jacobevansmummy.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-98-2bs-at-moving-along-with.html
Claire

2 comments:

  1. lovely card,thanks for joining us at FF monthly.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed. Thank you for joining us at FF Monthly.
    Ike xx
    FFMC DT

    ReplyDelete