Sunday 15 May 2011

lotv -challenge 96 - Ribbons and bows

First time entry for LOTV in fact all of my entries today will be firsts as not been blogging very long so if you notice I have done something wrong I would love you to tell me as I would rather know than do something wrong.  I enjoyed this challenge as I got to use one of my favourite stamps, I am new to stamping and using promarkers and am getting use to the shading so please excuse the little mistakes you might see. 
I have used a LOTV baby stamp coloured in with promarkers, martha stewart edge punch, cordinations paper, wild rose studieo girly poler dots paper, docrafts capsule ribbon and bow, gems and sentiment from stash.  Hope you like the card as much as I liked making it.  Cant wait for the next challenge!!!

I would like to enter this card to http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ challenge: ribbon and bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment