Sunday 15 May 2011

I love Promarkers challenge: Pink and Brown.

Well its been a long week and have now had an enjoyable day of crafting and will be posting some cards tonight for challenges that I want to enter, this being the first, I have been using promarkers for a short while now and I absolutely adore the finish of them - they are so professional.

This is my card entry for I love promarkers, I have used a Little Claire stamp (Mouse Wedding) and coloured in with promarkers of course!!,  I have also used coordination paper and brown kraft paper from stash.  I have also used a brown ribbon and sentiment from craftwork cards.  Flower, brads and gems from stash. I hope you like cant wait for the next challenge. Edge punch from martha stewart and circles cut using nestabilities.   Please leave a comment if you like the card as it gives me a smile on an evening when im thinking what to do next.

I would like this card to be entered for http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ challenge pink and brown. 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such ba lovely card, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete