Monday 9 May 2011

Little Claire CHALLENGE 6

Hi, this is my first go at a challenge and as the first stamp I ever brought was a Little Claire stamp I think its fitting for it to be a Little Claire Challenge.  I made this card for a friend who wanted a wedding card for her sister, I have used Forever friends black and gold paper, gold mirri card, Little claire stamp, sentimen and flowers from stash.  I really enjoyed making this card, but not the taking of the picture some advice on how to take pictures of cards for challenges would be greatfully received.  Thanks for viewing and leave a comment as I would really appreciate your input.

I would like this card to be entered for the Little Claire Challenge 6 (Hope I have done this right!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Love this image and your pretty heart paper. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Little Claire :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete